A headmaster and his deputy have been banned from teaching after a pupil shared a recording of them having sex behind the door of a school office online.
Headmaster Graham Daniels, 51, and Deputy Bethan Thomas, 37, resigned from Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Bryn Tawe in Swansea after a video said to feature “sex noises” coming from Mr Daniels’ office was posted on YouTube by a pupil.
The school received a complaint about the tape, which was then examined by governors and education chiefs.
At an Education Workforce Council hearing, both Mr Daniels and Miss Thomas – formerly Mrs Bale – admitted to taking part in sexual acts on school premises between May 2013 and April 2014.
While both teachers stepped down from their posts at the school, they insisted they were still good teachers with plenty to offer.
However, the Education Workforce Council (EWC) described the pair’s behaviour as reckless and selfish, and ruled it had damaged the reputation of the teaching profession and their former school.
- News: “I Am Making Money, You Are Making Noise,” – Indigenous Rapper, CDQ Takes Shot At M.I Abaga
- DEJAVU ENIGMA :I play two character, Dejavu and Enigma
- My baby will soon be four and feisty- ChaCha Eke gushes
- Omotola shows off hot ‘albino ‘on instagram, asks if he is sexy or not?
- Paul ‘Rudeboy Psquare ‘ Okoye flaunts his gold collections